New Duncan's I am ordering

CA2OR

Pic was probably taken when it first came in. I have found that almost all corals do not keep there color from when you get them in your tank. I have some sweet loooking acans and they have all changed colors from day one. Even my duncans now have lost the green they had when they were new and smaller. They are still green but not with the pop they had. Hope the color stays as that is one you do not see everyday.

Pic was probably taken when it first came in. I have found that almost all corals do not keep there color from when you get them in your tank. I have some sweet loooking acans and they have all changed colors from day one. Even my duncans now have lost the green they had when they were new and smaller. They are still green but not with the pop they had. Hope the color stays as that is one you do not see everyday.

yeah that sucks sometimes too..i hope my pink/blue ric doesn't change color on me

fakkzz- Duncans are great easy corals to keep. Low light requirements, and grow like mad if you feed them. They are a lot like a candycane coral, but have the tentacles out all the time. They will take food almost non-stop. I have sometimes fed them more than one time in a day, they just keep grabbing food and eating... Little pigs. :)

I am just waiting for mine to grow enough to have the flesh separate enough to cut. Actually, I will probably just let mine continue to grow so I can get a big colony of them. They look cool that way.

Eric- I love the color of those. I also hope that they retain some of that color. Where are you getting them from?

dsoz

I feed freeze-dried plankton chunks that I re-hydrate for a minute or so in tank water. Squeeze them to get out all the air bubbles.

I have also fed frozen myssis, and frozen brine shrimp. I have even given small pieces of silverside about the size of this letter "O".

If it fits in the mouth, it is food.

dsoz

I have a website and a warehouse which isnt open to the public at this point and time. My website is down due to a lot of major renovations and additions. I love the duncans too, one of my all time fav's. I really like the blue and purple ones. They are my 2nd favorite only to the Dendros. There is also a NEON green duncan which I have in my personal tank at home which is wicked looking.

This one is in my tank at home.

dunc4.JPG

Here is a pic of the largest duncan colony I have ever had. Almost 175 heads.

dunc1.JPG

• 3 weeks later...