Thanks Mike, Perry and Eric!! Great Meeting!!

R-3

Hey I just wanted to thank Mike for opening his place up for the meeting. It was great to see that monster tank in its new home. You have a nice ric garden going!

I wanted to thank Perry too for the donation of the sweet frag of his Afterburner Chalice. That thing was pretty sweet. Lucky guy who got it :)

I also wanted to mention thanks to Chris for bringing some bada$$ rics to the party. I can't wait to get my prop setup going and come get a pile of them from ya.

For those who didn't go you sure missed out. It was a good time (rock2)

Hope everyone had a good time checking out my tank and getting together. It was a bitter sweet day, hosting my last meeting, as I will be moving and will not be able to partake in the club after moving out of state.

Lots of things this meeting........

IC gel glue was sold........(thanks Blaine)

had a auction .........(R-3 was the big bidder)

several raffles were won..........(Rods food, aquariscope, +??)

frag plugs sold...........(thanks MrS aka Roger)

Kenya tree fargs were to be had.........(thanks Gary aka gmiller)

Ricordea were sold...............(thanks Chris aka Slimy Fish)

Hope the teachers can use what I had to offer them. Not alot but hopefully you got something useful!

Alot of new faces were seen, (at least by me), and some old ones too.

Wanted to thanks Roger, Chris, Gary, the board, and anyone else that is slipping my mind!!!

Hope to see you at the next one at the OCA!!!

Thank you Mike for opening up your home to us. You have some pretty nice rock work. We will miss you!! You better keep in touch!!!!

Your welcome!

Thank you!

Oh I will be around as family will still be here and I will have to come back for them. I'll be on the forums too.

Hey Mike, thanks for hosting. A good time. Was I mistaken that you were going to give some of your rics to the teachers. I might have left early so I missed out on it. Can you just mail me some. Don't bother with the small ones, and you might as well give me the whole rock so that they will be less traumatized in the transition. heh heh heh

Hey Mike' date=' thanks for hosting. A good time. Was I mistaken that you were going to give some of your rics to the teachers. I might have left early so I missed out on it. Can you just mail me some. Don't bother with the small ones, and you might as well give me the whole rock so that they will be less traumatized in the transition. heh heh heh[/quote']

Yeah I'll get right on that for you Roger! First I need to find a big enough box to put the rock in and then I'll have to wait for the rock to dry out some before I ship since I am cheap and don't wanna pay for an extra weight. Should smell really good when it get there thru standard mail!

It was really a great turn out! Congrats to Ryan who won the bid on that sweet afterburner chalis! Thanks to Mike and his wife for opening up there home! Thanks to all that donated items for the raffle and congrats to those who won!

I'd also like to welcome Ryan, our newest teacher on board for the TFT program. It was a lot of fun getting together and I look forward to seeing all at the OCA and Hatfield tour!

I wanted to thank Mike W. again for allowing me to come to his home and show everyone my propagated rics. Also I would like to thank everyone who bought rics. The purchase money is greatly appreciated as it goes back into paying for operating expenses so I can keep offering propagated rics. I would also like to thank PNWMAS. I also will forward a check to PNWMAS containing 5 dollars for every ric sold. Finally it was nice to meet everyone who attended the meeting; it was very nice meeting other hobbyists with as much or more devotion to the hobby as I have.

thanks again

Chris

• Like 1

Mike,

Thanks for having us over....nice rockwork.... your ric tower is amazing!

Thanks breefcase for the aquariscope!

It was good see everyone... chris it was good meeting you and picking your brain for ric tips! thanks for the ric also! And thank to sponsers for their donations to the club!