Thanks Travis

reefcam

Travis,

Wanted to say Thanks for the great corals.... Trying to fill my tank is a *****, but am restocking with hard to find corals... keep up the great work in stocking great corals... let me know when you get bigger clams in... I'll be there to get them..

Also, good seeing Tom there... just like old times. :)

Jim

Not dying is good:D

Yea, it's been great seeing some of the old faces around from back in the day(Jim, Frank, Kruxy, Wil..) and all the new faces lately.

I have to admit I have been getting some pretty sweet stuff lately.(clap)

Thanks for everyones support,

Travis

Hey Mike, Frank,

Thanks guys.. it's been too long with SPS. I did setup my Halides again so I can be back in to SPS again... Maybe someday down the road we can all trade again... right now I have a 280 with too much real estate and looking for mini colonies to fill in the spot.. I'm impatient. :)

Guess Ryan (Kruxy) is getting back in.. hope he doesn't want his fish back.. cause I'm not catching them...

Yes, Travis, you rock and have some of the nicer stuff around PDX. I made my rounds and like dropping a few hundred at your place...Don't you have a old timer's discount??? :D And thanks for catching the Rabbit fish for my daughter.. she name the fish Spot. Her favorite fish.

I also stopped in today, and got the hook up!!! thanks again that pink sand dollar monti and pink polyped cap are stunning!! Thanks again!! Displays looked amazing as always! I don't know why I waited so long for that lepeastrea that stuff is gorgeous! Now I really want a frag of this one- http://www.reeffarmers.com/auctionedlimeeyeorpheensis.htm There is a nice little nub I'm sure you could cut off ;). What I would give to rub that in the reef central crowds face hahaha

Guess Ryan (Kruxy) is getting back in.. hope he doesn't want his fish back.. cause I'm not catching them...

I thought you killed my fish, or is that like when you tell the government that you lost all your firearms in a boating accident?