Downhill Biker

Lowman

Yes thanks for the frags.. great deal...

CA2OR didnt back out.. I cold have picked them up for him due to who was going to pick them up were not able to.. But he was told you were looking at them and... i asked if he could sale them and he said yes so I didnt pick them up.... Just wanted to make clear he didnt back out...

• Like 1

I just want to jump in and say sorry to all involved for kinda flaking out at the last minute. I haven't worked in almost 6 weeks and I got the call today so I had to go in. It's union so I couldn't back out. Sorry, Downhill and frank, and mostly Eric... Their really was nothing I could do about it...DOH!

I didnt think you did Lowman I just didnt want to see some else think that ... If it came off that way Im sorry :D... Yea I was very happy on the frags that I got...

We will have to do some more trading...;)

I meant no disrespect to CA2OR' date=' I was thanking him for not getting them. I was told that they weren't avaialbe yesterday, so I was pleasantly surprised!!!![/quote']

I just wanted to say thanks as well!! Got a few frags delivered today and I was stoked!! They loook awesome!! I just can't get enough neon purple corals with neon green polyps :D Thanks buddy!! always a pleasure to do business. I also scored the unknown tricolor that ca2or backed out on and it is sweet. Your loss equals my gain :D.....just giving you a hard time ca2or because you deserve it :D

• Like 2

hey i hope everyone is glad with their corals. i am really going to miss this crew, lots of good people. everything did turn out well, all corals accounted for. i do have to publicly apologize to madmike for mixing up his order. i forgot to bring him a couple frags. i will make sure to get them to you though. matt, i, and my girlfriend look forward to getting a purple mushroom soon. thanks everyone.

• Like 1

so someone took rep points away from this thread leaving a comment of "flake"....didn't I call you? I also spoke to Frank as well to get all of this sorted out. What makes it worse, I wasn't the one who "flaked" it was technically Snowpunk. But I don't consider that a flake when you get called into work. Sure wish I could see who leaves what comments both good and bad.

• Like 2

I know that CA2OR had set up someone to pick up his coral.. once he heard that that person was not able to he called me to get downhills number and he asked if I would pick his corals up... In which I would have but after talking with Downhill he was sure he was able to sell them... I also know that Lowman was showing up and would have gotten them so I dont see where CA2OR flaked.. I chime in on these cause I was there and could have gotten them.. so if you want to say he flaked then that would be me....

• Like 1

Whoever decided to take them from CA2OR better take them from me because I was the one who canceled at the last minute. He had this all set up early on knowing he couldn't be there. He also had a backup plan(Frank) in case I couldn't make it. So whoever decided to hide behind the cloak and ding him for that better just ding me to. I'm sorry I had to work at the last minute but these things happen. I think unless it was downhill himself(I highly doubt it), nobody should have done it at all. That's CRAP! That's all....:rolleyes:

• Like 2