FS or Trade: San Disk 4GB Micro SDHC memory card

jason7504

I got a couple frogspawns or a couple different candy canes. Consider it sold. I need it for my phone. When do you think we can meet up. Im going to the Blazer on Monday. How close are you to there? Thanks

OK, I was only asking because I have found these things with damage or corrosion on the connectors. Have you had any offers? What corals were you interested in? I don't have any FS or hammers. I know you said no SPS so I am not bringing up birdsnest and such, I have a toadstool w\Zoa's, kenya tree, or....hmm..(scratch)..I can't remember what I haveDOH!. I will check when I get home and post in here tomorrow if you still have maybe we can work deal.

OK' date=' I was only asking because I have found these things with damage or corrosion on the connectors. Have you had any offers? What corals were you interested in? I don't have any FS or hammers. I know you said no SPS so I am not bringing up birdsnest and such, I have a toadstool w\Zoa's, kenya tree, or....hmm..(scratch)..I can't remember what I haveDOH!. I will check when I get home and post in here tomorrow if you still have maybe we can work deal.[/quote']

well ive had some FS and candy cane coral trade offers..

well i can take some sps too ;) well im not much for softies except for rics..i really want a lobo or some rics

Hey Jason Im not gonna be albe to stop by tomorrow. I got some friends I am having dinner with and I ended up selling myself short on time. I guess its back on the market :( I can bring ya some frags just for grins the next time I come up. Later Ryan