Custom Title under User Name

R-3

Custom Title under User Name  

1. 1.

• Yes for paid PNWMAS members only!
    • No no one gets one. Keep the old format.
    • Yes for members with post counts over 100.
    • Yes for members with post counts over 1500.

I voted for keeping the old format, but I would like to add a caveat, I think we should get to make our own title after 1200 posts. And that only paying members get to do it. And that R-3 has to stay a whale because he whined about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding Ryan.

We still need "TOADS" It's mine!!!! I would also add a time period. Post counts as we have seen can be raped in days. 6 months for newbee's. If not the post count is a joke. I don't think I could, or the threads take another onslaught!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I agree where is the vote to keep Ryan a Whale?

I think after you have established yourself as a contributor you should be able to change it, so honestly 100 posts would be fine, but since I have 1500 posts I voted 1500... LOL

I like this double-qualifier as well...

I like the double qualifier (post count + paying member) as well, with a post count somewhere between the 100 and 1500 (lets see, where am I at :D). I realize this may not work as a "keep Ryan a Whale solution" but hey, you can't have everything right ;)

OK then. Here it is, Ryan a whale. HE get's to choose what kinda whale HE wants. The rest, 1200 post's and three months. The longer of the two. This allowes most of you the chance to change now, even if you don't have the post count but have three months. I think this is the fairest of all. Oh yes, must be paying member too or it remains the same. This could also be setup as a campaign for new recruits with like a 2 week opening with half or more of the proceeds going to the TFT project!!!!! If you have already paid. Great!! If not and a Newbi wanting to join, this would be a good time for a great project. All avitar changes must be board approved FIRST. Wining will not be allowed. Subject to Board Ruling. This in no way is a statement By THE BOARD. JMO Except for Ryan......Batteries not included:)