Eugene Blasto

Algae

Hey that was my old coral!!! I actually have a larger colony of the same exact kind that I could give to a PNWMAS member for $80. Not trying to intrude on anyone's thread here, but seeing as money is tight and I am running out of space, lets kill a couple birds with one coral.

Makes me feel all fuzzy inside Curtis. Gotta get to bed now but... jadams, I'll give Algae a day and then see what happens. I'd be happy to split it with someone. I am interested. Always wanted a blasto. jadams, PM me if you have ideas about how to get it South. I might be going to Salem for the March meet but am not sure.

im sure there someone who has an extra red and blue blasto ball they want to get rid off and have go to a good home.......

there are probably some out here in the club that are cheaper if you know the right people...

You guys are so cute. Just makes me want to hug you in a primarily appropriate way.

Wow this is getting intense. And Algae is coming over to my house tomorrow. Should I be scared? All I know is that I need some kalk' date=' so have my kalk in hand when you come over.[/quote']

Just remember to have your stories straight when the nice officer wants to know what the white powder in the baggie is. (scary)

Jay