I dont wanna be a whale anymore :)

R-3

I know this might sound stupid but I am tired of being a "whale" It makes me feel fat and underachieving :) Just kiddin. I was wondering if at a certain post count we could do a custom one like we used to on TRT and other forums. Just wondering. I know you are a busy guy Rob but I think you can make this happen. So how about make it 2000 posts? Also a bigger avatar would be cool just like TRT. Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about after 2000 you get to be a Giant Squid? Would you like that better?:D

Nope. I wanna make my own :) Maybe even make it 1000 posts. That would be easier. Maybe something like "Ninga Fish Wrangler"

I think paying members should get to pick their own title.

An excellent idea Andy! This would also be another incentive for expired memberships to be renewed, and forum members to join and be entitled to full PNWMAS benefits.

By the way, the $20 single membership, and $30 family membership soon more than pay for themselves in discounts at PNWMAS Sponsoring LFS and other Sponsors. Savings also include club events and special raffles. The savings far outweigh the relatively small cost of the PNWMAS Membership Card. Depending on how much you spend, it is possible to save hundreds of dollars a year in discounts!

An excellent idea Andy! This would also be another incentive for expired memberships to be renewed, and forum members to join and be entitled to full PNWMAS benefits.

By the way, the $20 single membership, and $30 family membership soon more than pay for themselves in discounts at PNWMAS Sponsoring LFS and other Sponsors. Savings also include club events and special raffles. The savings far outweigh the relatively small cost of the PNWMAS Membership Card. Depending on how much you spend, it is possible to save hundreds of dollars a year in discounts!

Could I get the hundreds of dollars first(whistle)

you get the neat-o PNWMAS logo under your name. It looks cool, and it supports the club.

You also get access to the "members only" section of the forum. That is where we do secret rituals to apease the reef-gods. It helps bring peace and good luck to our tanks. :)

dsoz

you get the neat-o PNWMAS logo under your name. It looks cool, and it supports the club.

You also get access to the "members only" section of the forum. That is where we do secret rituals to apease the reef-gods. It helps bring peace and good luck to our tanks.

Dennis, I am a paying member and I don't have a cool logo and I have never seen the members only section. Who do I need to bring this to the attention of?

Shane

Sorry I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread.

You also get access to the "members only" section of the forum. That is where we do secret rituals to apease the reef-gods. It helps bring peace and good luck to our tanks. :)

dsoz

Funny... I don't seem to have the logo either and I swear I paid!!! Maybe Shane and I offended the "givers of the logo" in some unknown way. I could use some help from the reef-gods...

Dennis, I am a paying member and I don't have a cool logo and I have never seen the members only section. Who do I need to bring this to the attention of?

Shane

Sorry I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread.

Our Secretary/Treasurer Brandy (180Brandy) takes care of memberships.

Our Secretary/Treasurer Brandy (180Brandy) takes care of memberships.

Cool I'll ask Brandy if she can throw the member switch to the "on" postion for Albertareef and myself. Thanks

And I support being able to name yourself after a certain number of posts.

Shane

I don't know... maybe after a certain number of posts the rest of the forum get to pick your avatar for you - now that could be entertaining!

Some user control over the naming would be a nice perk for the long time members though... I don't want Ryan to be permanently scarred by the whale thing.

I am all for getting to choose your own "title" and having a bigger avitar after posting a certain amount. Of course, membership should have its perks...

Kris

PS...can I be Queen of Everything? Oh, wait, I already am :)

(queen)

(kneel)

You should make this your signature lol

yeah smeggy saved a fistfull of dollars.

i totally misread ninga btw.

if i buy 5 memberships, can you guarantee r3 gets called whale for a year?

Good ol' Smeggy!

Man Ryan really trying to put the hurt on me (laugh)

Anyone know the phone # for weight watchers?? :D