slide share on pnwmas

tidalsculpin

easiest solution for the web side is to enable bb code for youtube embedding, and then on the user side convernt from ppt to mpeg, upload the mpeg to youtube, and then embed that. slideshare will still take some third party hosting from what i can tell.

easiest solution for the web side is to enable bb code for youtube embedding' date=' and then on the user side convernt from ppt to mpeg, upload the mpeg to youtube, and then embed that. slideshare will still take some third party hosting from what i can tell.[/quote']

Blah blah blah what blah ??? snickers blah blah goobers???

Actually, I think I know what you mean. But I don't know what php or bb is. I was hoping slide share would work because it is not you tube, an unkid friendlt experience at times. I know you can upload powerpoints to google docs. Will that work? I am curious because I was thinking I could upload student projects to the tanks for teachers forum. Also, powerpoints shown at meetings could be put in the meetings section. Sounds like another job for Rob Allen.

We have bb code for images in our image galleries. I have seen photobucket movies on here. Can we upload slideshows to photobucket?

http://tutorials.photobucket.com/tutorial_191.html -It is not power point, but would this work?

Here are the slideshows I made in photobucket and posted on the forums.

Page 18, post 177

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9743&page=18

Jay