UV sterilizer

CA2OR

Downhill: the purple's that I picked up from Rose City were traded to R-3. The one's that are in this pic would be impossible for me to only get you one head. The least I could do there is 5, 1 large (half dollar) 2 medium (quarter), 3 baby (nickel). I have no problem either promising you a head when fraggable, increasing trade for the 5 heads and call it 3, or buying it outright and paying shipping if I have to. What would you want for it? Also, I have tried to refrain from fragging these until the smaller heads grew in a little more and spread apart for fragging. If you go with the promised head I will double it and guarantee that you get it. You will step into front of line for these. I imagine you will want one of the other options though due to your possible move to Utah.

Just FYI, when I started this "no fragging" Duncan's trip it was only 1 month ago or so and I only had 4 heads at the time, since then 11 have either grown in size to be considered a head, or grown in. Just trying to give you an idea of how they are growing in my setup. Oddly with the drama involving the fish in my tank, these seem to still be thriving wiht an exception to yesterday where they were showing their displeasure with the garlic, 50% water change, and treatment I was doing the day before.

actually I think it is more like 7 and 5 weeks ago. I will take pic tomorrow morning of them now (they are at same angle as bottom 2 pic's) so you can see what I am talking about. Just remember how the 3 heads on the left and 1 on the right are. That "1" would be the 1 head we were talking about. When you see new pic tomorrow you will understand what I mean about can't just do 1 now

The one on the right isn't just one anymore, that is the one with the 5 heads on it now. I could cut that branch off, but like I said it has more than one head there now. I cannot cut inbetween them. It is up to you. Did you want me to just buy it from you? Either way how soon could I get it? If it were my way it would have been at my door yesterday, but then again if it were my way I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

What do you think they are worth? I would love that side of the duncan colony. You just figure out what is fair price wise, and we will go from there. I can ship the sterilizer to you and it will get there in one day, unless you are willing to come to eugene that is the best i can do. you can just figure on those being mine? and i can pick them up next time i am up your way? if you feel the value of the duncans is more than the uv, then i have other frags to trade if needed.

I don't really know what the duncan's are worth. nor do I know what the sterilizer is worth. I will count that side as yours and when you are ready to come up we can frag them. I would like to place one stipulation in though, I would like to get an accurate count when you are ready to get them as these grow quite fast and their may be a lot more heads by then. Does that sound fair?

it is an odyssea, not the top brand but has proven a nice piece for me. it is about 24" long, which allows for high contact time. it certainly has a high enough kill rate for ich. it doesn't leak. i believe it is plumbed with 5/8" lines, so just attach to any piece of equipment with a hose and you are good to go. the bulb is less than 6 months old. installation should be easy, just attach to hose, in and out. that sounds good with the duncans. if there are more heads we can add a zoa frag. are you willing to pay the shipping? usps flat rate should get there in one day.