Moray Eel for Sale

gogators

I have a full grown Moray Eel for sale, he looks exactly like the one pictured, approx 3 1/2 feet long and as big around as an average man's wrist. He has been hand fed prawns and scallops since a baby so he's not too aggresive. My girfriend wants to make the tank a reef tank, and he has a tendency to rearrange the rocks in the tank to his suiting, so he's got to find a new home. Make me a resonable offer and he's yours!! If you have an aggresive tank he should be able to hold his own. Any questions, just give me a call at 503 799 4261.

Thanks,

Victor

post-5722-141867773904_thumb.jpg

I believe he is, they are supposed to be very aggressive, but I've had him for about 6 years. When I first got him, he was only 9 inches long and as big around as your pinky. He's never been fed anything live, typically I take a chop stick and hold a prawn or scallop in front of him and he takes it. But no he is not reef safe, he will totally reconstruct your rock work to his liking, hence the reason I'm looking at getting rid of him.