Frag rack!

lancecobb1

Let's see... eggcrate $5. Magfloat $20 (not all of us have one just "floating" around). Total $25.

Get a magnetic frag tray from the group buy... $20. http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/Fragging-Tools/c119/p735/*NEW*-N52-MAG-Rack/product_info.html

Plus get 10 black "coral cradles" for free.

I'm not saying that you don't have a good idea, it is great. But there are some things that are easier to buy than to make.

dsoz

We have some broken neodynium magnets from a wind turbine project and I have lots of eggcrate from a previous buy for the tanks. I want to build one of these with the kids in the class. What would be a good way to make broken nedynium magnets safer for the inhabitants. I have reef epoxy. Could I cover them in epoxy and meld it to the eggcrate? You people think that would work for making those magnets reef -safe?

what do you want a home made frag rack or just the mag float?

How do i get it to you?

Just the magfloat. The tank at my school does not have one yet. I scrape the algae with a razor blade.

Are you going to the meeting in Salem in March?

Joel-

Coat the magnets in the clear two-part plastic that you can get at hobby stores. Ask Myles, I think he did this before. With the two part, you can kill two birds with one glue. Coat the magnets and attach the eggcrate at the same time.

dsoz

I work on sunday nights, so i do alot of resting during the day. I am not sure if i am going to make it to the meeting yet. I am sure i can have someone pick it up on the way there or i probably could drop it off at coral reef pet center and someone can get it for you? I have a couple of different kinds one is like the one in the pic and i have a bigger one that is a different brand? How thick of glass or how big of a tank? shoot you can have both if you want.

Lance