I have a purple foot anemone too!

dsoz

The clowns will probably go crazy trying to decide which one to host! This one, no wait, that one, no wait... how about the one over there (nutty)

Congrats on the RBTA success Dennis! I'm not nearly brave enough to start cutting mine up.

Or they could think they hit the jackpot and found the worlds largest anemone!!!

The clowns will probably go crazy trying to decide which one to host! This one, no wait, that one, no wait... how about the one over there (nutty)

Congrats on the RBTA success Dennis! I'm not nearly brave enough to start cutting mine up.

Actually they have four different anemones to choose from right now. There is the one that came with the clowns (from Kilmca aka Calvin), one half of the origional RBTA that I cut, and two more that are 1/4 each of the origional RBTA. The two clowns are funny, the large female keeps chasing the small male out of whatever anemone part that he is in. He just moves to a different one, then after a few minutes she chases him out of that one. It is funny!

I hate to think of what they will do when I cut the larger 1/2 into two 1/4 pieces. then there will be 5 different places for them to go. :)

To make the matters even more humerous, there are two domino damsels in there that were hosting the anemone before I got the clowns. They both want part of the anemone action, but both clowns gang up on them to kick them out of any anemone that they are near. Poor dominoes. I am just about ready to put them back in my DIY LR tank to see if the rock can support life yet. They are like the canary in the mine shaft. If they can survive, then I try something like mushrooms or zoas. If that survives, then I throw in some xenia. If that does OK, then it is ready to sell or use in a teacher tank.

dsoz