WTT Lawnmower Blenny...

snowpunk

DOH!The lawnmower and a goby are having trouble together in a 30g so one has to go. The lawnmower swam into the trap so he is the one. He is very healthy and is about 2" to 2.5". Some type of neat coral would be preferred, but maybe the right fish would be okay too. Let me know what you got. I'd like to get him out by saturday since he is still in the fish trap. I'll be gone most of the day friday but will be home at night if someone wants to pick him up. I think I could probably arrange to get him to the meet down south also if someone down there wants him. I'll sell him also if someone wants to go that route.(plotting)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!! Thanks Dsoz for giving him a great home..... :)

If you do go to the meeting, I may want him for my anemone tank. I could trade something, or I will be getting some cash at the meeting... Would $10 take him off your hands? If not, let me know what you are interested in, and we may be able to work a deal.

Sending PM

dsoz