Chief's 240 gallon v2.0

Chief

Lots of things have changed in the past couple of years. I had a bad bicycle accident and could not keep up with tank maintenance. I lost everything. (sad)

DSC05028.jpg

To this:

coraline1.jpg

This is the thread of my original tank.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1041&highlight=240+gallon

It has taken me a while to get everything back together.

Here is a look at the new tank. Bare and clean, baby.

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

I re-plumbed the back of the tank for better access.

This is the old plumbing:

DSC04915.jpg

DSC04914.jpg

DSC04912.jpg

This is the plumbing redone:

IMG_2918_edited-1.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2920_edited-1.jpg

IMG_2922_edited-1.jpg

IMG_2923_edited-1.jpg

I am happy with the plumbing changes. It is much easier to get into the tank now. I can't wait to restock this monster.

Jay

Looking good Jay! I like the way you rerouted the plumbing - it makes for a much cleaner look back there. Glad to see this system is up and running again, it had always been one of my favorites on the board and I didn't realize you had had to start over. Congratulations on bringing it back and best of luck returning it to its former glory - or even better!

Cheers Jay (rock2)

Jay your avatar scares me.................. with that said, you need to see me when you are ready for some livestock. I also have some LR if you need it. I figure it is the least I can do after all they stuff you and Stace have given me. Are you coming to Albany on Sunday?

Jay your avatar scares me.................. with that said' date=' you need to see me when you are ready for some livestock. I also have some LR if you need it. I figure it is the least I can do after all they stuff you and Stace have given me. Are you coming to Albany on Sunday?[/quote']

Of course we will be there. Hey, did you hear I am now managing the North Albany Ray's FoodPlace? You can harass me all the time now.

Jay