Rose BTA

puntific

oh. So that was an insult for some reason? I was simply asking. Yes I do ask that of stores when they are asking more than others. Maybe his color is more vibrant. Maybe it is from different area. But I don't know everything about everyone else's stock so I guess that was my bad. What is funny is I was considering buying this one, just wanted to know what the difference was. But to satisfy everyone else I won't.

That doesn't satisfy anyone else. You posting, acting like you are interested in everything, and then backing out of most deals does not satisfy anyone or cause them to think very highly of you. I heard a term once, "Know your role." I know where my place is in this forum and know not to step over boundaries, maybe it is time for others to learn theirs....

I post about what I am interested in. I am sure there are a few that I have fallen out of, but I have to say 8 out of the 11 deals I have shown interest in I have followed through in and completed transaction. Sorry to contradict what you said. I have posted up several times in responce to RBTA's being sold so it is no secret that I am looking for one.

COLin-wasn't trying to hijack your thread. If you don't sell it by the end of the weekend PM me. I do have some questions before I commit. If you sell, than cool, no worries.