CA2OR ur photo box

wanareef

Well it's still here. That tan paper is just the protective layer and will come off. The paper is on the bottom and it's 3/8" acrylic. This is the part that you have to be careful of so as not to scratch it too bad, maybe use a nice soft towel to store it in.

We'll meet up one of these days.

post-77-141867773309_thumb.jpg

post-77-14186777331_thumb.jpg

post-77-141867773639_thumb.jpg

Yeah no kidding. That would be pretty cool. Might cause the site to lag though.

Maybe. Depends on how you set it up and the quality of the cam. It would be cool to just full screen some kick *** tank and watch it from the couch. If I had a big enough monitor, I could just avoid all the headaches and live vicariously through someone else ;)

Maybe. Depends on how you set it up and the quality of the cam. It would be cool to just full screen some kick *** tank and watch it from the couch. If I had a big enough monitor' date=' I could just avoid all the headaches and live vicariously through someone else ;)[/quote']

(laugh)(laugh)That only works in theory. I don't know about you, but I got a tank because of seeing all the other peoples tanks. Every time I see another tank, I want more stuff...

(laugh)(laugh)That only works in theory. I don't know about you' date=' but I got a tank because of seeing all the other peoples tanks. Every time I see another tank, I want more stuff...[/quote']

That may be the same reason for all of us. I know that is pretty much what got me started.

Hey Vans, I haven't picked it up yet, but my advice would be to hit up Wanareef. he is the one who made it and can probably answer your questions. As far as it filling up with water, I would assume it is sealed so you would have to completely submerge it to get that to happen.