frogs prince

reefer

ok, i am going to give this lil shop a shout out. i went there first about a yr ago when they first started their salt section. this is a koi and pond store in grants pass. i went about 3 weeks ago to find a much better set up. they have a small set up but they r building a new holding area.

staff is willing to work with you and a lil negotiable on price. anyone in area should check it out. for nothing else, but a change of pace.

very mom and popsy store

I'm so happy to see this... I went there in December and loved it. The owner was very helpful and I scored the BEST live rock I've seen. It was completely covered in coralline and was less than what I've paid in Portland for standard Fiji.

Benny - which high school did you go to? Maybe we know each other since I grew up down there too (and we seem to all know each other by 2 degrees lol) :)

Sorry grassi, i grewth up here in Portland and go school here at Benson H.S. I moved to GP two weeks ago to open a new Nails Salon for my GF and her sister. I am now living in GP and PDX, GP has my gf's family which I love them very much. PDX is my house but I am putting it up for sale and my job still here. I really like my job, matter fact I am at work right now :-)