120g Taken down

saktown

I have probably 200 lbs aragonite/crushed coral LS $.50/lb and 50-100 lbs mostly fiji premium LR $3/lb. I might also be willing to trade, depending on what you have to offer. Also, if you want to take all of the LS or LR or both, I would be willing to cut you a better deal.

All of this is from my 120g reef that I just took down last weekend. I have lots of random pieces of equipment that I have for sale as well.

Please email or call:

707.758.6693 or sakkos09@gmail.com

Jonathan

about half of the rock and most of the sand is gone. I have pictures of the rock. Mostly medium/large pieces. Its very nice stuff.

As far as equipment goes, I have a Typhoon III 5 stage RO/DI unit $100, Tunze Turbelle Stream 6080 2150 gph $100, another adjustable Tunze w/ controller and light sensor $250. I have lots of other random equipment. mostly smaller pumps, powerheads, and heaters

Please email me for pictures

Jonathan

All of the rock and sand has been sold, along with the Tunze 6100 and controller. I still have a Tunze 6080 left.

The tank and stand will be up for sale shortly. I just have to clean it out first. It is a TruVu 72x18x20 125 gallon tank. The stand is cherry (I think) and it has sump (20g+) that is setup below. I will be including the hood and lighting equipment, as well. It has 4x54w T5s and 2x110w VHO actinics.

• 3 weeks later...