Scott at Reef Corals

grassi

I finally made it out to visit Scott at Reef Corals (reefcorals.com) out in Beaverton. He runs a shop out of his house that is just amazing! He was very helpful and patient, and tons of his stuff is fragged from his own tanks and have some of the best colors I've seen around Portland.

I'll get some pics up soon, but we got a ricordia, pagoda, and hammer with great color! The hammer is just crazy.. covered in coralline on the branches and the polyps are so bright they look cartoonish!

Thanks Scott!!! (clap)

He runs it out of his daylight basement in Beaverton (near the Allen/Denny exit on 217) and he sells online. Unfortunately he's not open for walk-ins but if you email him at scott@reefcorals.com you can set up a time to come by and seems to be available any time after 10am

The site and the pics on it really don't do justice to his quality and selection.

Totally worth it though... I got a sunpod today and he's the first place I'm going for my SPS. You really have to check out his 500 gallon display tank, it's spectacular!! (icon)(icon)