Tell me what you want:

Lowman

I'm still looking for Cespitularia, “Blue Xenia”

It looks like this.

cesp_flash_day.jpg

If I were to order it online, it looks like it is about $50-70 + shipping. It is supposed to be a poor shipping coral. I would like to find some close to home so it does not get stressed in shipping.

dsoz

It's on sale for $45. And they guarantee it for 30 days.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=747+2662+2753&pcatid=2753

But hopefully you can find it local.

It may only be $45, but it has $50 for shipping (Saturday delivery)... Still a $100 coral. Unless I combine the order to get a better deal on shipping it is not worth it.

If a LFS gets some in with a large order and marks it up to $60-70, I would probably still pay that much to get it local.

My problem is that I only have a small amount each month to spend on my tank. I do not normally have $300 to blow on a large online order to get the deal on shipping.

Also, I want to support my local economy. Buying from the Drs. does not help my local stores. I may get a better deal from the Drs. but I want Joel, Travis, Jason, Isaac, Patrick, and now Bob, etc. to still be around next year. If you understand what I mean.

Sorry to hijack your thread Bob. :) (peace)(flower)

dsoz

Also, I want to support my local economy. Buying from the Drs. does not help my local stores. I may get a better deal from the Drs. but I want Joel, Travis, Jason, Isaac, Patrick, and now Bob, etc. to still be around next year. If you understand what I mean.

Sorry to hijack your thread Bob. :) (peace)(flower)

dsoz

Thanks Dennis. (whistle)(laugh)(threaten) LOL

You can have the thread back, Bob.

Doran

Mikey, you're S O L on the 20's. Ashley, or is it Ashlee? i can get the pom pom xenia for you along with the other stuff we talked about. let me know how you want to do it. I also have other folks interested in stuff down in Eugene, so if you guys can get me a big enough order, I will drive down this week sometime and bring you the stuff.

Dennis and Ashlee, I am looking for the blue xenia. I'll let you know as soon as I get it.