stores

reefer

I have to agree with CA20R and Kevin on this one. The store in question is obviously geared towards freshwater' date=' which they do very well. I can honestly not say the same about the saltwater livestock. This is my opinion and experience, and we should be allowed to share this info on these forums. I do from time to time go visit them there, and if they made a turn-around in the salt department I would be the first to get on here and encourage people to visit![/quote']

I do second that as well. Not a bad store, just...nevermind

I'm very sorry about this pledosophy, please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will immediately call you back when we arrive. It is my fault for not telling anyone this, and once again sorry!

Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-

Thanks Ricky.

No hard feelings on my end, just didn't want people to show up an have ya not be in. I understand you were having a bit of a rough go of it for awhile. These things happen.

I don't meant to bash World of Wet Pets, it's just that it is more of a fresh water store IMO. If other people have found them to be helpful that is great. The OP is not from the area and since they are listed in the tropical fish section of the phone book might have been confused. They do have some salt water stock, but if your in a crunch for time, trying to fit in many stores in a day, it's one I would skip. No offesnse meant to anyone.

To be honest if I had something bad to say about them I probably would. While I realize this forum affects peoples business, it is also made for hobbyist, part of that is looking out for each other. Should the scam behind that South African Prince who just needed your bank account number to transfer you 50 million dollars be kept hush hush because the scam is feeding his family? That's crap.

I'll use Jody as an example just cuz he's here. I've never done business with Jody, but I have heard he is top notch. If I order from TEC and they burn me on the deal, and doesn't take the opportunity to make good on it, I'm gonna post it here, and on RC, and on RDO, TRT, etc, etc, etc. Same if the deal goes great. The reputation of a business comes from the conduct of the business. Seems to be very prevalent in many things.