Polyp-nipping Flame Angel

andy

Subliminal message: YOU WANT THIS FISH

I'm pulling this little bugger out this weekend, even if it kills me. It's it or me. Two enter, one leaves. This town ain't big enough for the both of us.

It'll nip at SPS and some LPS (Chalices, Micros, Acans... only the cheap stuff (wife)) so be warned. Aside from that small complaint, it's a great fish. Beautiful. Healthy. Only slightly psychotic. Think of it as a piscine Angelina Jolie and you're on the right track.

$20 cash money, or equivalent SPS/LPS/Zoa trade.

Subliminal message: GIVE YOUR CHALICES AND ACANS TO MATT

I've got a better idea for you! Give me your corals and keep the fish.(whistle)(clap)(clap)(clap)

I'm pulling this little bugger out this weekend, even if it kills me. It's it or me. Two enter, one leaves. This town ain't big enough for the both of us.

It'll nip at SPS and some LPS (Chalices, Micros, Acans... only the cheap stuff (wife)) so be warned. Aside from that small complaint, it's a great fish. Beautiful. Healthy. Only slightly psychotic. Think of it as a piscine Angelina Jolie and you're on the right track.

$20 cash money, or equivalent SPS/LPS/Zoa trade.