stores?!

reefer

Welcome to the site. I agree with Michael. Contact Jody at TEC. He has a lot of good feedback, and some awesome coral.

Next time you are in Portland, let us all know and we will help you around the fish stores in our town. There are at least 7 or 8 to choose from (but I may be forgetting some).

dsoz

sounds good. jody was the one that helped start me off so many years ago. i crossed paths with him in a lfs he was helping out. great help and knowledge then!! i will have to look him up. of course we all like to go to as many stores as possible to broaden our horizons!! will touch base when i do go up for assistance!

thanks for the advice

If your going to do it you need to go almost to the border to do it right lol leave around 5am and hit every store you can its great fun I recommend Upscale's, Wave's,Seahorse,Souta's,Rose City Aquarium, Coral Reef Pet Center and theres more I havnt hit yet but if you want you can look me up I may have somthing you might like, and who is this by the way lol(scratch)

sure you can you just dont get home untill midnight lol

It would be later than that(laugh) Most stores do not open till 11 and it takes at least 45 mins to oogle at everything:D plus drive time shoot it will be an all nighterDOH! I got tired of the Medford drive when we were working on the VA. Good luck!

Thats cuz your a wussy but you got to see my pretty face(naughty)

Yeah aint that the truth(whistle) Actually got tired of getting up at 3 am to get there so I could work 8 to 10 hours then get a hotel room. Also got tired of the long ride in a flatbed with a crappy seat(laugh)