Some furniture items for sale

Twitterbait

Hello All, Thanks to the leaders for this section. I really do feel safer selling to my fellow reefer buddies. Here is the scoop, I am moving soon to a smaller place and need to get this stuff outta here. all prices are negotiable and i may be willing to trade for needed equipment.

Dining room table with 6 chairs

This is a glass sheet with a pedistal, very elegant. the chairs are totally covered in dark emerald cloth and padded so they are very comfortable to sit in. The table measures 6' X 4' and is nothing more than a beveled sheet of tempered glass. it travels very well and can take a lot of weight.

This thing cost $1200 but i am selling for $250 OBO just to get it out of here.

Hitachi 50" Big screen TV

(Rear projection). works great and the screen is in perfect shape. this is just too big for my new place. this thing is awesome for gaming and movies. asking $450 OBO or i will sell a great surround sound/stereo setup with it for a package price of $650 even though it will make me cry a little.

Old Loveseat with reclining seats

this thing is kinda worn out but if you are handy you can get it fixed with a little effort. it is blue with a few tears and one of the reclining mechanisms needs work to function properly but overall a good seat. this thing is free to whomever can pick it up in March after the 15th. good gaming loveseat for sure.

Car for Sale

Selling my car. it is nothing special but it is a good runner for work or whatever. gets 25MPG. 1991 Mercury Tracer, gray, stickshift, 1.8 litre has about 190k miles on it. I will be replacing the oil pan gasket and the valve cover gasket soon to resolve some minor oil leaks. does have a nice new stereo in it as well. I am happy to give full disclosure of any issues i have had with it but overall it works great and has never broken down on me. Blue book in this condition is $1,200 but i am selling for $1k even. i am willing to negotiate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...