Thumbs up to SeaHorse

markdadof2

After reading a recent thread about Seahorse we finally made the drive out to see Isaac and his shop. I was very impressed with his pricing and the quantity / quality of his corals. They made me a fair deal and the corals are looking good in my tank (I got some nice zoas and a bright greenish yellowish porite).

I have a few favorite stores that I frequent and SeaHorse is right up there with them now. There was no 'aloof' attitude, he was polite, friendly and willing to share information and answer questions. I want to go back and just hang out and glean information! ha ha!

Thank you Isaac and Cheri (I think that was her name)!

I was there this morning, picked up some more hermits and snails, and a couple of ricordia frags. Was hoping to get a pair of ocellaris, or a clown goby, but they didn't have any.

Could have easily dropped a bunch more $$$$ on some nice corals, but I'm making myself wait.

After reading a recent thread about Seahorse we finally made the drive out to see Isaac and his shop. I was very impressed with his pricing and the quantity / quality of his corals. They made me a fair deal and the corals are looking good in my tank (I got some nice zoas and a bright greenish yellowish porite).

I have a few favorite stores that I frequent and SeaHorse is right up there with them now. There was no 'aloof' attitude, he was polite, friendly and willing to share information and answer questions. I want to go back and just hang out and glean information! ha ha!

Thank you Isaac and Cheri (I think that was her name)!

Hahaha and you said you had self control...or something to that affect. You would have to be out of your mind to not find something there!!!