CA2OR

markdadof2

Guest Moderator2

I know the content was posted in good humor but lets keep the profanity out of this forum as we encourage family and kids to participate, thanks.

CA2OR, i like you, so understand that....

it seems that in personal dealings you have stood up several people. you are being given a second chance here. if you say you want something, then follow through, if you want to meet up with someone, do so. you will lose so much respect so quickly if you dont hold up with your word. stand by these rules in everything you do and in every aspect of your life. people will have a lot more respect for you if you do.

Just for the record though. This deal with Mark has been the only one that has gone this way. I did flake on a meet with fishmanmike before, can't remember what we were supposed to meet about though. But this is really a break from character for me. I hope to bring it back around here.

Shall do.(agree)(drinking)

I HONESTLY believe that you will. Maybe slowing down a little and making sure you REALLy want something, and can afford it, before you commit is a good idea. I dont know if you have experienced this, but I have agreed to buy something that I couldn't really afford, and then had to buy it just to keep from standing someone up. If you ever want to get frags from me, let me know...I think you are on a new page now.

I HONESTLY believe that you will. Maybe slowing down a little and making sure you REALLy want something' date=' and can afford it, before you commit is a good idea. I dont know if you have experienced this, but I have agreed to buy something that I couldn't really afford, and then had to buy it just to keep from standing someone up. If you ever want to get frags from me, let me know...I think you are on a new page now.[/quote']

Thank you.

speaking of what you may have....what do you got(whistle). I have tried to refrain myself from commiting to any buys....more interested in trades. Except for that frag pack from Lowman and the Ked's Red's Zoa's...but don't tell the wife(enforcer). Money has been becomming more and more of a tight issue as we get closer to the due date here. But I am up for raise and am working on an extra source of income(plotting)

• 2 weeks later...