GUN STUFF

SULLY

If anyone on here wants any AR15 stuff, I do have a small amount of things in stock. Any other stuff you guys may want, let me know and I will do what I can to get you a deal. Alot of stuff out there is pretty tough to come by these days. But I am also persistent.

Sincerely, Jason

PM me about the price of the XDM-9!

You better be strapped holmes up there in Tualitin. Must be getting rough in the lighting business.

Spend most our lives living in a gangstas paradise...........

Sorry I'm in a good mood :)

Usually on the .50 Eagles, you wont see a used one for sale. And If you do, it is usually about the same price as a new one. If you really want one, I have no problem getting a price for you though. Keep in mind that ammo for that thing is really expensive!

Jason

Guest Snorkelwasp

there was a uy sellin a used DE .50 here in corvallis....check out northwestfirearms.com...its just like this site...they have a classifieds...

ps...what do you have for ARs? i have a new bushmaster A3. lookin for accesories...maybe eotech?

If you're a hardcore fly-fisherman shooting fish would be MUCH cheaper actually. I have 1 trout rod and reel combo that was well over 1,000. That's not even top of the line... Good flies are 2-3 bucks each. Trust me, I could buy a gun and enough ammo to kill some salmon and save money in the long run, lol.

ok. you got me...kindof. if you are a true hardcore fly-fisherman, you make your own flies, which i used to do. although you can spend a lot of money doing that too, but i did things like raise red-golden, yellow-golden, and ringneck pheasants, peacocks, guinnie foul, and cochin chickens of many colors and varieties. these cover almost all feathers i used, but things like polar bear hair are hard to come by. i did use things like goat hair, as well as cheaper things like yarn and pipe cleaners.

but yes, you can find high cost in almost anything.