clowns hosting a FS (finally)

dsoz

I feel like a newbie for posting this, but I have waited almost two years for my stupid clowns to figure out that they can host the frogspawn instead of the corner powerhead.(clap)

I guess they are just slow, not stupid. They started hosting two of my pieces of frogspawn two days ago. But they only like the purple/purple type (got from Vanz this last summer). They don't go near any of the other colors of frogspawn that I have. (scratch)

An even bigger coincidence is that the clown that I have in my classroom also started hosting a frogspawn this week. Even stranger, it is the other half of the purple/purple piece that I got this past summer. (nutty) What are the odds that two clowns in two tanks would start to host clones of the same coral in the same week?

Dave- there is hope for your tank-raised clowns to learn how to host. The small mis-bar that I have is the first clown that you sold. :) I think that it was the one to figure it out first then it taught the other one.

dsoz

It only took another couple of days, and now the stupid/slow clowns are rubbing into several of the different colors, not just the purple/purple type.

What took them so long, and what made them decide to start hosting now? (scratch) Go figure.

dsoz