anyone have free cheato?

CA2OR

I need a fistfull of cheato, I really don't have much money right now and to make it worse I need it to be local to beaverton area, portland is fine. I can even try and make it to Oregon City. I don't have much to trade of the moment either. I have a small Kenya tree, about 1 inch, and maybe something else, I don't know what though.

I would float as much of it as you can in the tank until the ammonia problem is resolved. After that, it is up to you how much you have in your tank. My powder brown tang likes to eat it, but can't digest it very well (it looks almost the same when it comes out).

dsoz

If you check out www.nano-reef.com you will find how a lot of people cut the back plastic covering off the tank and shine a desk lamp through the glass to keep a clump of chaeto alive in the back chambers of biocubes and aquapods. That way you can have your chaeto and not have it take up space in your small tank.

I have not modified the AP24 that I have at school yet. I just have the clump of chaeto wedged in between the rocks and the side wall (which could be considered a hard place :) ) It works fine, and grows great. It is almost time to trim it again.

dsoz

• 2 weeks later...