Snowpunk

CA2OR

I just can't say enough. If it wasn't for him I would be nowhere close to where I am now(clap), not to mention the trouble he helped me avoid with my wife,(enforcer). I do have more people to thank thus far, Wanareef, Dsoz, Nick at Rose City, the dude at home depot (don't know his name). But snowpunk has made several trips to my house to help with this project. His knowledge and willingness to try new things has been great. Very good person all the way around. I would also like to thank each and everyone of you that have shared there advice and time on assisting a moron in need.(nutty).

Sweet!!!(rock2) Thanks man, It's actually been really fun taking on this project. I never expected to see a post about me.

I felt it could be life threatening if I didn't save you from your wife(laugh). She may be smaller then you, but she is pregnant and with you testing her and pushing her buttons, you were almost for sure gonna(threaten) get it(enforcer) sooner or later...(laugh) We still have more to do on the tank also so get off the web and get to testing!!!!!!

went and picked up cheato from Dsoz and put into tank last night. Today everything looked great, water was clear and all....until I turned on the lights, then it went super cloudy. It did start to clear up before I left though. Didn't test yet today, will do so tonight. Starting to get skimmate now too.