3 things to ID

CA2OR

That monti is cool looking. Where did you get it?

I would want a frag of that when it gets bigger, except the fact that I don't want to have any new montis because of the risk of nudibranchs.

I may have to have an exception...

dsoz

Don't worry dsoz, I'll just put any frag of it that comes into my tank so you won't have to worry about that:D:D

Ok...so by the first one you are refferring to the polyps right? not the believed to be monti on top. The monti resembles a reverse sunset monti, however the polyps are red not orange, and it is a darker green than the reverse sunset I have seen, not saying that it isn't, just FYI. Snowpunik you have seen this frag right? Can you describe it better?

Michael I wish I knew, there is also some kind of Acro growing on the same piece. I will get pic's when it gets a little bigger. I have no idea what it is, like I said a few LFS's in SoCal had said it was Seasons Greetings, but I also hear chili pepper, which I am sure it isn't, and reverse sunset.

oh....I agree with you there....it looks kinda blown up. but what is in the pic from atlantis looks to be growing like branches, this is just encrusting. Maybe I am wrong. Probably. That is why I am here asking. No offense or insult implied there Michael. It's all good.