Hopefully this never happens in our club :)

R-3

There are theives among us everyday and we just dont know who they are. Makes me sick. I was at Seahorse aquarium the other day and I noticed that they are locking up their expensive bottles of stuff like their rotti feast or whatever it was. Pretty sad when someone will steal fishfood. Some people are just slimeballs. They are probably the same methheads(wife) that steal telephone cable and will cut off your cateletic converter to sell for scrap so they can go buy another 8 ball of crank. (threaten)

Jay

There are theives among us everyday and we just dont know who they are. Makes me sick. I was at Seahorse aquarium the other day and I noticed that they are locking up their expensive bottles of stuff like their rotti feast or whatever it was. Pretty sad when someone will steal fishfood. Some people are just slimeballs. They are probably the same methheads(wife) that steal telephone cable and will cut off your cateletic converter to sell for scrap so they can go buy another 8 ball of crank. (threaten)

Jay

Or rip the emblem off your benz or BMW? I hate those guys. Just want to catch the one that hit my car.(enforcer)

Jay

WOW!!!!!!!! Does Rotti Feast have metal in it???????DOH!

Actually, Eric told me that someone did a runner with a nice clam. People have gone around the back of the display and taken frags.

tidalsculpin;84516]I know that at Liquid Sunshine they have a few people that come in to take things like joes juice, aiptasia x, and small additives. They have started to leave out empty boxes so people cannot take the good stuff, but ask for it and PAY for it.