Reverse Prism ID Help?

Algae

Went and bought this puppy a few days ago. It was listed as a reverse Prism Favia. Of course it is not a Favia. It is in the Family Faviidae and does look similar to Platygyra lamellina and more so of daedalea. The projecting septa with HIGHER steep walls is kinda close to daedala. Then, I was looking around and came to this link for a Leptoria. http://www.exoticaussiecorals.com/Fluorescent-Maze-Coral_p_23.html Is this a case of mistaken ID?

The color is a more green than my photo and very glowing.

CSC_0116-1.jpg

What kinda salt you use? Need any conditioners? You buy it here?What kinda salt you use? Need any conditioners? You buy it here?What kinda salt you use? Need any conditioners? You buy it here?What kinda salt you use? Need any conditioners? You buy it here?

lol. I was just quoting Pushy Paul @ Pet Time, in my post! Last time I just said "I'm in a hurry and I don't have time to chat".

What kinda salt you use? Need any conditioners? You buy it here?What kinda salt you use? Need any conditioners? You buy it here?What kinda salt you use? Need any conditioners? You buy it here?What kinda salt you use? Need any conditioners? You buy it here?

my favorite. its a nice pond. good price. ill include the alligator and goldfish. there friends. really good deal you need it. its a nice alligator. you need dog food.where are you going.come back. we have everything. we get you anything you need. come to us. were the best.tell your friends.

so many great experiences. like when i bought a chalice there. and he reapidlly threatened that if i didn't buy it right then that if i came back when i was off work he was going to jack the price up 80 bucks. i was pissed. but bought it because it was a good deal and i havent been back since then.