Petsmart clearance

impur

I was at petsmart today and they have a bunch of their pond stuff on clearance. Meaning laguna pumps as well. I pickedup a luaguna pump 3 for statue fountains, 384gph for $17.50 originally $80. They were out of the 515gph ones for $20, which is what i really wanted. Need to replace my return pump.

Just a heads up, might be the same sale at your petsmart.

I thought the seals in fresh water pumps were different than saltwater.

That's what I thought too...that's why I didn't pick one up when I saw it on clearance a few days ago. Could be wrong though, but I'd rather save some money and pick up an eheim. CA2OR, there was one remaining at the cascade petsmart when I was last there.

DOH!

I went to PETCO on my way home. Wrong place to look. All they had was really old red sea calcium additive and pathetic looking fish that I wanted to save. They had a ritteri anem that I was just shocked by. Looked like it was on death's door. Cant believe what these stores do to animals from the ocean.

Yah i don't shop at Petco if i can avoid it. I work by there so i check it out time to time on my lunch. Amazing having anemones in there under 12" CF lighting and they are all upsidedown, sick fish, dying bubble corals. Just sickening.

I do however like Petsmart. They carry only freshwater and they all look healthy. Small section of SW stuff, but i love that they price match their website.

If you think PetCo/Smart is bad (and they are) you should check out the pet store at the Vancouver Mall. They have 'nems under what looks like basic FW aquarium lighting. Not a happy place to end up if you are at all photosynthetic.

If you think PetCo/Smart is bad (and they are) you should check out the pet store at the Vancouver Mall. They have 'nems under what looks like basic FW aquarium lighting. Not a happy place to end up if you are at all photosynthetic.

Hey quit picking on the Alley Cat(enforcer) (thats what it used to be called have not been to the mall in a while(laugh)) Yeah noticed saltwater stuff in there a few years ago and it looked pathetic. Hell Patrick at SWF told me about the pet store that used to be by Joes on mill plain(flame) It was sold and the new owner ran it in to the ground and when it was time to close basicaly just tossed the fish down the drain rather then give them away(sad)