GAUGING INTEREST: considering selling my show EFFLO

Guest Snorkelwasp

Guest Snorkelwasp

NOT CONSIDERING ANYMORE....THIS IS FOR SALE, 150 TAKES IT. ALREADY TAKEN OFF ROCK (WHAT A PAIN) AND ITS WAITING FOR A NEW (BIGGER) HOME.

i have a very very nice efflo i am considering selling...its green and approx 7-8 inches across and probably 6 inches deep. its incredible...its a tableing form. goes to a very nice stable base.

my tank is immaculant...been running 2.5 years with no additions in a year at least....simply no room whatsoever. no diseases at all...just absolutely running out of room. this beast is shading like 5 corals underneath that are huge too but they are struggling to keep their tips in the light.

i want to make this open to offers since its just simply too hard to put a price on this...i think its priceless but things are going to die if it gets biggers and its almost not letting me scrape my acrylic anymore. and upgrading is out of the question at the moment, and its way to nice to chop up and frag.

mike (hope this isnt against the rules but i cant price it)

open to talk

post-2235-141867773163_thumb.jpg

I couldn't price that either, it's beautiful. Unfortunately you might have to frag it... It'll be hard to look at for a while, but it will snap back. If you don't find a seller, I would be interested in BIG piece of it, something like 25% or so.

As far as that price would go, I don't wanna offend you. Let me know!

Guest Snorkelwasp

thats sad though...you would think that someone would be willing to pay alittle extra for a show piece NOW, rather than waiting years for growth...someones gotta have a BIG reef tank with room for her. (its a girl lol). thats just too bad to make an extra hundred bucks you gotta destroy the thing (at least for a number of years). its not the easiest to frag....its dense as hell

ive seen purple efflos like this online for 500 bucks. not that i want near that but i was kinda expecting people to start shouting at about 200 mark. ill wait and see.

As much as I'd like to see a local buyer for it. If RC doesn't work Maybe E-bay. I know it would be hard to frag a family member, but there seems to be interest. If it was fragged, you would help spread the LOVE within the extended families :) Very nice. Great job.

Guest Snorkelwasp
Shoot if I had a tank for it I would shell out 200 no problem. But it just wont fit in my Oceanic cubeDOH!

well thats exactly the answer i was looking for...i would think someone out there has enough money for it....im not looking for a ton of money or else i would just frag it ....i just want to give someone out there the chance to grab this piece....it truely is a show piece.... and if its fragged it wouldnt be a show for another couple years.

i think its worth about 200 range...maybe a LITTLE less with the promise it will be left alone.

• 4 months later...
Guest Snorkelwasp

BUMP

just got this colony off the rock, shes waiting in my frag tank (taking up all the space)

selling for 150 come and get it. probably about 6-8 inches wide and at least 5 deep. sits atop a nice pedistal base. we are talking textbook tableing acro.