Maroon People Eaters

dstoneburg

Hey guys,

I'm planning to head down to Eugene to pick up some of dstone's frags on Monday, and then will be heading up to Salem on Tuesday. If you're comfortable with them spending the night in my tank (extremely healthy, no pests) then I'd be happy to bring some frags along. I can meet you at Coral Reef Pet Center around 6pm on Tuesday. PM me if you're interested.

Or, I live in Corvallis. If you'd like to pick them up there I can help with that too.

those look like RPE's ?

IIRC Garrett got the frag from me back in the day. If not I have the same ones.

They are a bit different then RPE's. The most noticable difference is the polyp size, it is much much larger then the RPE's. They are a but lighter in color, kind of a purplish mauve to my eyes.

They are a nice addition and even next to all of my other zoo's those always get a comment. There center really is a bright green.

They are fast growers as well. I think I started with 4 polyps, have traded the coral 10 times or so and still have 30 polyps left. If you feed them, they will grow even faster. Mine will eat whole mysis.

HTH

IIRC Garrett got the frag from me back in the day. If not I have the same ones.

They are a bit different then RPE's. The most noticable difference is the polyp size, it is much much larger then the RPE's. They are a but lighter in color, kind of a purplish mauve to my eyes.

They are a nice addition and even next to all of my other zoo's those always get a comment. There center really is a bright green.

They are fast growers as well. I think I started with 4 polyps, have traded the coral 10 times or so and still have 30 polyps left. If you feed them, they will grow even faster. Mine will eat whole mysis.

HTH

Guess someone has some hungry polyps.