which tank to use? AP24 or solana 34G

jason7504

Well so far not much. I still dont have the tank up and running, I need sand and rock. But I traded a few Zoa's for the tank, and I am going to be building my own stand. I just picked this thing up at the goodwill for $2 to use as a stand until money gets a little better. So far I have only spent $152 on the tank. $150 for the MH and $2 for the stand. But I am working on all the rest starting either mon or tue. Unless someone has some ready to go sand and about 20 or so LBS of ready to go rock. I am probably going to get DIY rock from Dsoz. Wanareef is building his own acrylic tank. You should talk to him.

wow that sounds pretty cool though..and not bad on the price..what kind of zoa's were they?

building your own stand huh..that takes some skills :D i wish i could but i dont have the right tools

The Zoa's I traded were Fire and Ice, not quite as nice as others. Only traded about 25 or so polyps. As for the stand, I recruited some help. Wanareef is very good at that. He sent me diagrams and all of the stand, even helped me figure out how much wood I needed. In addition he seemed pretty willing to help build it. He has most the tools. Another one to ask is Snowpunk.

I didn't. The "wet" stuff isn't supposed to be as bad as dry, but it did cloud my water pretty good for a couple of hours. I have a pretty fine filter sock, so it cleaned up pretty quickly.

But I don't think a quick rinse in saltwater would hurt it, either.

I would imagine that would work. I am in same situation so maybe I try that