The List... Lots of goodies! :)

Gosh I hope it does. That extra day in transit certainly didn't help. I would probably cut off what parts are dead and see if you can't keep it alive. I would imagine it should recover nicely. The tank looks awesome! I love the clams! Thank you for grabbing these critters. I know it was kind of tough not knowing exactly what you were getting and having to worry about them in transit. I know I certainly worried a bit. Let me know how it goes with the yellow acro. Everything else seems to have traveled well. I love how they look in your tank!

Garrett

• Like 1

Greg,

I am sorry to here that my friend. I was crossing my fingers that they would make it. Let me know how the rest does.

My big display tank has officially landed at its new resting spot. After a long morning/afternoon of back breaking fun, we finally got the beast in question into the hands of the new owner. He promises pictures, so everyone stay tuned for dj_giantti's new system!

Now for the tear down of the frag tanks... LOL

For those interested, I still have the beautiful show hippo tang, two beautiful yellowtangs, and a really nice golden rabbit.

Garrett

Greg,

For those interested, I still have the beautiful show hippo tang, two beautiful yellowtangs, and a really nice golden rabbit.

Garrett

These are indeed really nice fish and a smoking deal to boot. Thanks again for the shrooms, cleaner crew etc. Garrett. I am still trying to figure out how to accommodate the clowns but will make sure they are happy campers. I managed to get the stray mushrooms and coral frags mounted so we shall see what grows out.

Thanks again for all the great deals. Hope to see your new system in a year or two - I am sure it will be awesome!

Somebody needs to get that golden rabbitfish before I am forced too!!

Really cool looking fish and a great color to boot!

Not that there would be any doubt but it looked really healthy and a good size for a med sized tank. I would have brought him home too but already have a larger scribbled rabbit.

Shawn,

Glad you could make it down and take some critters home with you. I know you left with more than you had planned, but hopefully everything rocks in your system. Thanks for giving the clowns a new home. I know they will love your anemone!

Michael has a point... someone needs to get these fish! They rock!

Added on of my frag systems to the list :)

Garrett

Shawn,

Glad you could make it down and take some critters home with you. I know you left with more than you had planned...

Garrett

Yeah, well that certainly isn't the first time - besides, you had such great deals how could I refuse! Thanks again. I will try and post some pics once things settle into their new home.

Sean

Not that there would be any doubt but it looked really healthy and a good size for a med sized tank. I would have brought him home too but already have a larger scribbled rabbit.

I too have a large scribled rabbit.

I could put him in the 40 but that would be a temporary solution to a bigger problem.

Greg,

Yah I definately am. Its all just a matter of time and then secondly funds. Right now the wife and I are saving and getting ready to buy a house. We will be searching for a bit until we find the right place for us. Plus in this market, its all about timeing. We will see if I can make it to the house before I set something up.

Garrett

Yup, its a montipora digitata. I loved color on that one and it originally came from another reefer on the board.

Garrett

That looks familiar.

Just wanted to thank you again Garrett. Everything looks great. The Pocillopora seems to be doing well. Good polyp extension.

Can't wait to see you start a new set up.

Corey

Hey Garrett,

Thought I would give you an update on the clowns. I wasn't able (yet) to catch the maroon but the skunks have settled in nicely anyway. I am on the lookout for a carpet for them to host just in case I can't catch the current resident. They are all swimming around together and eating well so all is good so far. It was great to meet you. Hope to see you again when you get up and running at the new local. Best of luck!

Sean

One more fish that needs a good home! He is one of the most healthy and good looking blue tangs that I have ever seen. He doesn't have that heavy pitting that most have on their heads as they mature.

$50

Garrett

Wow that is the nicest $50 fish I have ever seen! Someone give this dude a new home.