The List... Lots of goodies! :)

nice!(drooler) I cant wait to go up and get my stuff and do some shopping!(plotting) I am going up saturday if anyone needs me to pick something up for them(from the eugene springfield area) ya better drop me a line. I have only heard great stuff about his tank/corals and cant wait to get in on this, though its sad to see such a accomplished reefer stepping out for awhile(sad)

Looking great Lance.

Yah we gotta figure out what is mowing down your zoas lol. I am really curious now that we talked about it and can't really find something to blame it on. Since you took that emerald out, have you noticed any more missing?

Thanks for posting up the pics. You have some really nice stuff in there.

Garrett

yeah, the first night the ones on the egg crate disapeared? the wierd thing is i have had zoas in the tank for a long time and they have not been touched! The new ones seem to be better tasting or something??

P.S That coral in the last pic on the right is the monti i got for $20 what do you think?

Lance

PM resonded to.

Lance,

That is a sweet looking encrusting monti. $20 was a still on that and it will be cool to see what it does after some time. Nice grab there.

List updated. I have deleted those items that have already gone to their new homes to make it a bit easier to go through the list. Not a whole lot left now. Thanks again to those who have helped to home all of these great critters!

Garrett

Thanks Garrett

I got ALOT of great deals there yesterday. Got very good deals on live rock too. here is a pic of my new tank before Garrett and after Garrett.

If you are going to go see him be sure to bring extra money... your not going to be able to leave without getting a few extras trust me

post-4341-141867741897_thumb.jpg

post-4341-141867741899_thumb.jpg

Well, thanks to Garrett, my tank is offically full. I made another trip down today to get another colony and several more " frags"

My fish keep looking at me with a "[language filter]" look cause I keep taking their swimming space....

Time for a bigger tank :)

Thanks again Garrett!

Andy,

Awesome pics! That last one is one hell of a coral. It will be really bright pink with green base new growth. Thank you for posting pics!

Ryan,

Thanks for coming down again to pick some more stuff up! You have a great looking tank and the pieces you got will be right at home in there. Time for an upgrade!

Garrett

Garrett,

I'm so glad that you sent me with that little piece of SPS. I did exactly as you said and broke it off at the couple of little die off spots, and then super glued them into different spots in the tank. Funny thing is that all 3 pieces are looking awesome. Great polyp extension and all! I'm really excited about that. Thanks for having faith in me. Everything else looks great too. I'll take photos as soon as I can. You're awesome!

Garrett,

I'm so glad that you sent me with that little piece of SPS. I did exactly as you said and broke it off at the couple of little die off spots, and then super glued them into different spots in the tank. Funny thing is that all 3 pieces are looking awesome. Great polyp extension and all! I'm really excited about that. Thanks for having faith in me. Everything else looks great too. I'll take photos as soon as I can. You're awesome!

Jen,

It just sounded like your system was ready to give it a go at some sps. Let me know how it does over the next few days. Sounds like you have a really healthy system going. I look forward to the pictures!

I was excited to see your man excited over the critters in the tanks aswell!!

Thanks,

Garrett

That makes two of us. He has spent more time over the past couple of days looking at that tank than over the last couple of months. He helped me decide where to put stuff, helped me pull out my soap dish refugium and add it into the sump instead of the main display, and he wants to come up to Jason's shop to check things out. I'm pretty stoked!! I have photos, but they suck. I'll post them in another thread soon.

I was excited to see your man excited over the critters in the tanks aswell!!

Thanks,

Garrett