Thanks again Garrett85

fishmanmike01

Just wanted to publicly thank you one more time for your overwelming generocity.You are definately a pleasure to do business with.You gave me all that stuff at such a good price im begining to think. it was stolen.I really hate to see your system go...so hit me up when you get the new one going.Thanks again

ps.I recomend everybody get over to garretts and get some stuff before he comes to his senses!!!!

-Mike

I heard today something to the effect he was selling out/ or something to that effect. Please PM me his # He didn't say anything at the Xmas party and has one of my corals. I just never had a chance to get over there. I guess I better now.

Glad you had the chance to grab some stuff Mike. Thank you for coming over! I will definately keep the club posted on any new systems in the future. I hope it isn't too long.

Blain,

You have my number man lol. Give me a buzz. I have a few things that would look nice in your system once you finally get it going. Yes, yes, I still have your frag lol

List coming shortly of what is left.

Garrett

I wanted to second that Garrett is awesome. I went over there this evening and he gave me awesome deals. I left extremely happy, and thinking that I may need to head back over. My lights were out when I put everything in the tank, but I'm excited to see it once the lights come back on. Thanks Garrett, you really made my night!

• Like 1

Can I have mine in a glass...? I'm sure you are very clean' date=' but it's still kind'a creepy.[/quote']

So a no go on the bodyshots?

What part of the system did you buy?

I bought two of the racks and the 6 acrylic tanks in his garage. Maybe more stuff if I get rid of the other some other stuff soon.

To all of you who have come over so far...

I could not have done this without you guys. Thank you all for your extreme love of the "hobby"(addiction) and thank you for giving these critters a good home! It would have taken me months to find homes for all of this without all of your help! I just want you to know how much I appreciate it.

Ryan is planning a pretty sweet setup and from what I know if is setting up so far, I would highly encourage people to see if they can't go check it out. The acrylics make for some awesome frag realistate, so I am sure in no time he will have a nice farm going! I personally can't wait to go check it out.

I also can't wait to finally get into a house in the future so that I can put my thoughts of grandure into action. ;)

Garrett

I second that. I have no idea how to frag stuff, but when you're ready let me know. I'd love to contribute to your restart....

Dude' date=' don't forget that when you get all settled you can come get pieces of any of the corals I got today and take them hom. Rocking corals. Thanks for holding them.[/quote']