MOD'S HELP PLEASE!!!!!

CCR

This is just getting stupid. I'm looking for a thread from yesterday and it is already pushed off the 2nd page. So either request this over posting stop.( It's been acknowledge what this is doing without care.) So do something Or add at least 3 more pages for storage. This isn't funny anymore.

This is just getting stupid. I'm looking for a thread from yesterday and it is already pushed off the 2nd page. So either request this over posting stop.( It's been acknowledge what this is doing without care.) So do something Or add at least 3 more pages for storage. This isn't funny anymore.

Or at least post something with some real content.I agree with CCR

Is there a rule about posting too much? I understand where you are coming from Blaine but do we really need more rules? Sooner or later we will be a bunch of Nazi's like TRT.

Now you know better than that. No. But I can request intervention and I did have an other option didn't I !

Threads are deleted if pushed back???

Today 06:40 PM

No they are not deleted, but are a real pain unless you remember the category, look it up, and search some more.

I understand where you are coming from, but certain topics are "hot" and get posted in more often. the "hot" topic may be different than what you are interested in posting or reading on.

in classified adds it really gets me going when 1 person posts each individual piece of equipment taking up half of the first page of adds when they could easily have them all put in one thread titled..."Reef Equipment". people need to give a little respect here in this area.

I understand where you are coming from, but certain topics are "hot" and get posted in more often. the "hot" topic may be different than what you are interested in posting or reading on.

in classified adds it really gets me going when 1 person posts each individual piece of equipment taking up half of the first page of adds when they could easily have them all put in one thread titled..."Reef Equipment". people need to give a little respect here in this area.

Yes and this is going on now also. I know it was suggested to have them in a single post if possible then show sold/pending or what ever.

So your saying you have no problem with people who post to every single thread be it classified or otherwise even though they offer no real information,insight or substance or even anything that has to do with said thread?

So your saying you have no problem with people who post to every single thread be it classified or otherwise even though they offer no real information' date='insight or substance or even anything that has to do with said thread?[/quote']

no, i dont like that either....but i dont have any problem with hundreds of posts in a topic that is wanted to be discussed by some, but maybe not you, or maybe it's your thread that is bumped back. i was trying to be even across the board as much as i could. i am the kind of guy that will either ignore the no-info posts, and eventually the person, or i will tell them to add relevant info or dont post.

in classifieds there seems to be a problem with post bumping by certain people that have a lot to sell. this is not right. we know what is right, and what isn't, use some manors.

I don't get why you are having issues. What is it that is happening? You post thread and it get pushed to second page?

You want the truth! It was YOUR thread/ or at least the one talking about your new record!!!!!!!!!!

You dare to ask what the problem is. Do I need to find, copy and paste it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA2OR

Hey CCR....if it makes you feel better I didn't even see what you said. Should I not be friendly to u?

Actually I would have liked it if you had read it. It has been removed. I got into this thread for I was annoied trying to figure out what you where doing and had my own opinion/frustration. I would donate all my post counts to you if it made any difference. I am having a hard time figuring out wether there has been a responce to a post as your the last one on EVERY ONE OF THEM. So it get's to the point that I quickly lose interest as I don't want to go to EVERY ONE to see if it has had added to or not, as i only see yours posts, so how do I tell? I'm not going to try and remember the "counts" in a threat. So I guess I'll just have to wait and try and see a different ending to tell it has changed I don't know you. It's not personal, It's how I feel. It's not a flame.It's my opinion. Just as you wanting to end every post is your thing. You should be nice to whoever you like. Maybe some day we'll meet. So, I will know that you had the chance to read this as I will look for your post

And your responce

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA2OR

I understand that. And yes maybe someday we will meet.

I'm glad you do. I'm miffed as to what you understand. You understand what a pain it is? or you like ending every post. What. I'm sorry, I don't know what you understand. Upping posting count, pushing full threads off the page in a matter of moments? Please, tell me what you understand. If you understand all this is happening. Please tell and why. I'd like to understand. If your entire answer is"I understand that" THEN WHY. Hay I just has ta know

So for YOUR convenience. I opened up another browser to find, copy and paste

Why is this ticking me off (and the people that are sending me PM's) is you act like nothing is happening. This has been brought up before but you seem to have conveniently forgotten and avoid the questions. So what is it you really understand. And, this is all you can respond with. NO it isn't pushing it to just the 2nd page, it's pushing it all the way off. Please stop

I don't get why you are having issues. What is it that is happening? You post thread and it get pushed to second page?

yeah your right...I dont understand. I look at recent posts and what do you know....I didn't end them.(clap). but no worries I wont respond to anymore of yours.(Bow)

Oh and for the record. I didn't start that thread that has you so upset.(nono) as you are aware. So you are upset because someone has more time to interact? Or is it that someone is interacting more than you?

ah...that was rude. My apologies. It is simply that I learn by interaction, questions, and so on. I am a paying member as many are so I get involved. Post count means nothing as far as I am aware so no point in pumping those, unless there is a prize somewhere that I am unaware of. So, since your last message about ending every thread, I have tried, and will continue to do so, to only post if I have something relevant to either ask or say.

ah...that was rude. My apologies. It is simply that I learn by interaction' date=' questions, and so on. I am a paying member as many are so I get involved. Post count means nothing as far as I am aware so no point in pumping those, unless there is a prize somewhere that I am unaware of. So, since your last message about ending every thread, I have tried, and will continue to do so, to only post if I have something relevant to either ask or say.[/quote']

The use of "paying member" as you have pointed out, now and before, doesn't give you or anybody else a privilege in posting. You are welcome to get involved. BUT IN EVERYTHING AND NOT REALLY SAYING ANYTHING I think your using this "I'm a paying member" too far.

So that I may know properly. You really don't care. In 2 different threads you have only addressed me back, even when others are telling you the same thing. I guess if it was me I'd want to ask myself "Why am i a noobee and a paying member but a bunch of people that don't even know me are having issues at this great new site I found."

Oh yes, I guess it's just me. You just don't care. You don't have to, you paid...........please

Guys, cool the jets. This is such BS. If I wanted to deal with this petty crud, I would pick up a shovel at the local horse stable. I hate to be like this but, CCR, let people post when and as much as they want. Try not to let it get to you. If you do, it just bugs you and ruins your day. Please tell me you have more in your life to worry about than who is posting in the forums or not?

CA2OR, it does bother many people. You are not someone I ignore, so don't think that for a second. I think that I have given you valuable information on several occasions reguarding pumps, lights, ect...but try to stay on topic and give relevant information to the topic. If you dont understand it, then say so and ask for more info like you did with the white balance question. I enjoyed reading Algae's link on white balance. The one liners that have noting to do with topic and are just to end the thread, are not something that will earn you respect around here.

I used to think this was the greatest reef club ever, well I still do. Dont let this kind of stuff get in the way of that. We are all friends, really, we are. I care about each and every one of you, and if you need something in time of need I am there. If your tank is crashing call me, if it's 1am call me: 541-505-4974. I dont mind helping and being a true friend. If you are drunk and need a ride home, call me...only in Eugene area please. 3am, fine.

Have some respect for fellow reefers, on both ends. Try to be a respectful poster (keep on topic), and also dont let someone's comments get you all worked up.