Should Discovery Channel do Coral Reef Week?

CA2OR

Should Discovery Channel do Coral Reef Week?  

1. 1.

I know they do shark week, mostly to inform and promote awareness to sharks, their natural behavior, and their endangerment. Should they have a Coral Reef week? The benefits could range from discovery of new species, and better understanding, to possibly help protect and if possible enhance our remaining reefs. It is just a thought that I would like to run by you guys.

I like the idea of the Reef week but it wouldn't do well.

Shark week does well because of Jaws and the fact that most of America is deathly afraid of sharks. Being afraid of them and the fact they eat people helps out to.

I switched to Verizon Fios the day they picked up CSN-NW' date=' and I'm never looking back.. Are you satelite only?[/quote']

Hey Sam does that Fios work through cable or a satellite? I gotta look into that.

Mike I think the game is on Comcast.

You wanna know the funny thing is that Directtv has all the Comcast Sports Net channels except the NW :(

Hey I can send you a link Sam of a guy who streams Blazer games :) Thats how I watch most of them.

What??? Yeah, send me that. That would be nice when I'm on the road.

Fios is through cable, they're laying there own cable down all over the place around the Portland Metro area. It's a really cool deal actually. I've been happy with it. With Comcast though, on mojo (788) I was getting HD. Home games that is.. Some roadies were in HD, but they weren't 16.9 or really all that HD actually.

Apparently Fios is going to do the same in short time, but I'm still waiting..