Who would you....

180Brandy

They're named after steel workers (I think) not thieves.... lol.

I wanna see them also. Dennis Dixon might play! jk.

LOL. yes they are. i have been to the downtown steel mill areas. i just spelled wrong. Dixon played a few games ago. my girlfriend was at the game and they were up by so much that dixon played for a few downs.

GO STEELERS!!!

Either way Mike, the Ravens/Steelers game is gonna be good, and so is the Eagles/Cards. I won't be upset seeing any of them win, and nobody is a landslide favorite. Not exactly any Patriots this year! The Kurt Warner story kinda makes me want AZ, McNabb makes me interested in Philly, based on people talking negative about him for a good part of this year. Either way, a good guy in my book will be in the Super Bowl.

I LOVE Ray Lewis, he's one of my favorite players. I just don't see them getting past Pitt with Flacco. Again, I'll be happy for either team in that matchup. We'll see I guess... Next Sunday should be interesting.

Looking to see the Cardinals and the Steelers play. And hoping the Cards win (sorry Frank(naughty)) Just would like to see Warner get another one. He is one of the more nicer guys in football. Plus everyone wrote him off when he was with the Rams shoot look where they are at(laugh)

• Like 1

Well I will have a 1/2 hearted desire to see the Steelers win, only for the fact that my friend who was killed earlier this year was a huge Steeler fan.

But if I had to pick from whats left......... I'm voting Arizona!

But I think it will be Philly vs. Baltimore.

LOL. exactly wrong.

GO STEELERS!!! Rothlesburger is a great quarterback, kindof a whiner, but still great. Too bad the lost Ward, hopefully he is back for the Superbowl. But....Polamalu is AMAZING. The best defensive player on the number one team in the league for defense. He jumps and flys, and intercepts, and ducks, weaves, and puts 'em in the endzone. He is my favorite player to watch in the entire NFL.

• Like 1