new member from Vancouver

jason7504

hey everyone im Jason and i just joined. I have had several SW tanks in the past and 1 reef but im starting a nano reef this time..im just waiting to get my stand and figure out the issues im having with my 6 state RO/DI filter and i'll be ready to go..its an AP24 and im going to get 24 lbs LR and 20 lbs LS and i will run a HOB fuge and skimmer once cycle is over with..i plan on a mixed reef :)

Hey new member Jason! I am willing to bet you will fine everyone here very hepful, even though there is a bit of 'drama' on the boards now.....it is usually not like this here. You have a lot of good shops in the area and a lot of people to trade frags with. Hit me up when you are ready for some frags!

hey everyone im Jason and i just joined. I have had several SW tanks in the past and 1 reef but im starting a nano reef this time..im just waiting to get my stand and figure out the issues im having with my 6 state RO/DI filter and i'll be ready to go..its an AP24 and im going to get 24 lbs LR and 20 lbs LS and i will run a HOB fuge and skimmer once cycle is over with..i plan on a mixed reef :)

Welcome to PNWMAS Jason. Sounds like a nice setup! What brand of RO/DI is it?

If you would like to receive notifications of PNWMAS Meetings and Events, send me a PM with your e-mail address and you will be added to our Evite list.