CA2OR settin' records!

SamatSLS

I think what we have to remember here is that we all LOVE this hobby. I get on here several times a day and post. I answer questions, help people with tank crashes, lighting questions, coral questions, fish questions, aquascaping, host "Frag Fest", ect. I didn't even know about this site, or RC, till I was 3 years into the hobby. I have learned a lot and helped a lot since then. We need to help anyone that wants it to be the best they can. Post counts dont show whos the best, rep doesn't mean that either. If you help out when you are called upon it is documented and respected....Sam, I have been in 3 LFS that have mentioned you. I promote your products on RC more than anyone else, I think....I believe in you and your products because of your knowledge and the performance I get. "Rep" is about your reputation, and yours is high.

• Like 2

Downhill- you have helped me

Sam- trust me I hold your rep points to be far more earned than mine....if that means anything to you.

Besides you guys don't even wanna see my RC posts. I post on both here and there on a daily basis and almost equally. However I am dropping out of RC as of lately and getting more involved here. Shoot I even donated here. Never did that with RC.

We hated that guy when we were over there. We tried to have him banned from our forum he was such a pest.
Sure glad your post wasn't pulled.I thinks it's really offencive. I really didn't think what i said was bad but I figured someone thought someone would be offended. From me having my own opinion. (whistle)

I'm of the opinion that If I can't add anything useful to a thread I don't post anything at all. I have seen 'extreme saturation' posting on other boards go ignored.

I come here to glean knowledge from the experienced people, and I take joy in helping others when I can actually answering something. Nothing better than sitting in my big chair watching hi-def and reading the boards!

Hey CCR....if it makes you feel better I didn't even see what you said. Should I not be friendly to you?

Actually I would have liked it if you had read it. It has been removed. I got into this thread for I was annoied trying to figure out what you where doing and had my own opinion/frustration. I would donate all my post counts to you if it made any difference. I am having a hard time figuring out wether there has been a responce to a post as your the last one on EVERY ONE OF THEM. So it get's to the point that I quickly lose interest as I don't want to go to EVERY ONE to see if it has had added to or not, as i only see yours posts, so how do I tell? I'm not going to try and remember the "counts" in a threat. So I guess I'll just have to wait and try and see a different ending to tell it has changed I don't know you. It's not personal, It's how I feel. It's not a flame.It's my opinion. Just as you wanting to end every post is your thing. You should be nice to whoever you like. Maybe some day we'll meet. So, I will know that you had the chance to read this as I will look for your post:)

CCR,

I don't think they meant anything personal. It is nice to see someone posting their thoughts. Personally I think that this forum has been boring lately. I have been checking out other forums more than this one because nothing is ever going on here!

I understand that. And yes maybe someday we will meet.

I'm glad you do. I'm miffed as to what you understand. You understand what a pain it is? or you like ending every post. What. I'm sorry, I don't know what you understand. Upping posting count, pushing full threads off the page in a matter of moments? Please, tell me what you understand. If you understand all this is happening. Please tell and why. I'd like to understand. If your entire answer is"I understand that" THEN WHY. Hay I just has ta know

If you help out when you are called upon it is documented and respected....Sam' date=' I have been in 3 LFS that have mentioned you. I promote your products on RC more than anyone else, I think....I believe in you and your products because of your knowledge and the performance I get. "Rep" is about your reputation, and yours is high.[/quote']

Thank you Curtis for the kind words. I've worked hard to get everyone on this site get set up with the right gear, not from a business point of view at all. I recommend things I don't sell all the time, often when it comes down to lighting in fact. I want this club to be successful reefers, and I often think that if I could erase all of the time I've personally wasted using sub-par lighting and other equipment, my corals would be that much bigger and better today....

I spend 50+ hours a week talking to stores, hobbyists, "online gurus", coral farmers, and manufacturers about lights and reefing. I constantly stay up to date on the latest and greatest gadgets and techniques, often time getting to try them out for free. I wish you guys would ask me more questions about things beyond lighting, I can offer a fair amount of advice about reef equipment in general.

I was really just being silly bringing up the rep points CA2OR. I don't really understand how it works at all.... I think we all can relate to the excitement you have for the hobby. I remember vividly how amazed I was with corals and how badly I wanted a beautiful reef tank in my apartment. Don't lose the fire!

• Like 1

I was really just being silly bringing up the rep points CA2OR. I don't really understand how it works at all.... I think we all can relate to the excitement you have for the hobby. I remember vividly how amazed I was with corals and how badly I wanted a beautiful reef tank in my apartment. Don't lose the fire!

Rep points are pretty much based off of post count. So the more post counts, the more rep...i'm pretty sure that's it.

Yeah, CA2OR, just keep posting. I like it sorta active here, although I don't post much. I'm more of a lurker(hidesbehindsofa)

You know you can always edit your post so you don't have like 3 or so after each other.