Ever feel like you are getting owned by your tank?

CA2OR

My wife forces me to take vacations. My first thought when she wants to go away for the weekend is "what if something goes wrong with my tank?"

That is the only way that I feel that it is in control. I am glad that there are at least three other members within 5 minutes of my house that can help out in situations like that. I was gone for almost 2 weeks when it was snowing here, and Brian was good enough to keep an eye on my tank for that time.

dsoz

My wife forces me to take vacations. My first thought when she wants to go away for the weekend is "what if something goes wrong with my tank?"

dsoz

I know what you mean, my wife and i are in the market for a new house and i find myself picking and choosing on weather they have a good spot for a tank or not.

I know what you mean' date=' my wife and i are in the market for a new house and i find myself picking and choosing on weather they have a good spot for a tank or not.[/quote']

Did the same thing!!!!! It isn't perfect but it will work. PS I'm a Mortgage Broker, if I may help let me know :)

rofl.....(yahoo) yeah my husband cuts off the cash flow to the tank often and we have been looking at buying our first home....if I admitted that I didnt like the house because there was no where good to setup an view the tank.....well we would probably have a very long "talk"(enforcer) I wish I could get him alittle more envolved . He knows the routes to the surrounding lfs and always asks all accusing like when we get close to one(laugh)