Does anyone know how to wire your own lights?

CA2OR

you may need to start by building the canopy to house them in. The LxW of your tank by maybe 6" to 8" tall to fit it all in. Make sure it is easily accessible when finished. The whole top piece on mine comes up so I have full access to the top of the tank. Just on little metal hinge allows it to stay up while I work under there. After that work on the placement of the lights in the canopy, then choose a fan/fans. You can spend a little more and get some that are much quieter or spend less if it isn't an issue with you. I would think 2 to 3 vho and one halide in the middle. That's for you to decide though since I don't know what you are working with. I don't really know on the wiring but Isaac at Seahorse does light setups all the time so he could set it up for you. He does sell all the stuff there too if you don't have some of the pieces. May just go down there to check out all the tank stand designs. They build those there also. I wish I could help you more but thats really all I know... good luck:D