BABIES

downhill_biker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well let me know if you need any decapsulate brine i've got tons!!! Ready to hatch!

sounds good bud. i am calling LFS now and we will see what they have. appreciate the offer. the people in this club are truly great and really care, i love it.

thanks for the comments everyone. i think there are 16 now, cant count for sure. not even with pics always seems like there are some swimming out of frame.

bangaiibabies001-1.jpg

UPDATE: All 16 babies, I think there are 16, are still alive. They are eating well and very active. So far they eat rotifers, baby brine shrimp, and cyclopeze. They are so cool!!! I will not be putting them in the awards program, as I am not even eligible, not being a "paying" member. That is ok. I will however be selling these, so let me know if you want a tank raised bangai cardinal. I will be taking orders starting now, and keep them until they are ready to go. It will be first come first serve. Once they are gone, they're gone. If for some reason you are last on the list and I lose one of them I will make sure and get you one in the next batch. I won't be collecting money until I deliver the fish. I dont know how long it takes for these guys, but I imagine it will be a few weeks. I will be selling these for $20 each, which is about $10 cheaper than anywhere online for these guys (tank raised). I am not trying to make a ton of money, just excited they are making it and healthy.