Are there any upcomming frag swaps?

CA2OR

i dont believe there are any official swaps theres going to be an event in eugene at one of the schools that has a badas tanks for teachers coldwater cube aswell as 2 othe tanks. would be a great chance to meet other members check out somestuff and try to setup some trades beforhand. could check out some of the lfs aswell. other than that your best bets just posing in the trade section.

welcome aboard matey

I am new to the area and this site so please bare with me. I am just curious if there are any frag swaps comming up.

There can be frag swapping at just about any of our PNWMAS Meetings, Events, and Meet & Greets. All that needs to be done is for someone to post a thread in advance before the upcoming events and wait for responses.

Our next meeting is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, January 18th at Calvin's (kilmca) house in Oregon City. Details will be posted soon in addition to Evites being sent out.

If you want to receive notifications of upcoming PNWMAS Meetings and Events, send me a PM along with your e-mail address, and you will be added to the PNWMAS Evite list!

• 1 month later...

The next upcoming Frag Swap will be at Michael7979's place at the March 15th PNWMAS Meeting! Evites have been sent out. Check Meeting and Events http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10608 and thread "March Meeting Madness" http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10578&page=2 for updates. Post Your Frags!!!